24K gold/silver plated teapot with Swarovski crystal element
The teapot is a symbol of friendship, of telling stories and confiding in each other. This sparkling teapot is hand decorated with Swarovski crystals. The hallow center design allow maximum light shine thru the crystals and making it glitter with colors. It is a great gift and decor item.
- Hanging decor (matching gold hanging string included)
- Car decor
- Table decor
- 24k gold or silver plated on cast iron
- Tarnish retardant lacquer coating to ensure long lasting shine
- Product dimensions: 2.75" L X 2.25" H X 2.25" W
- Gift Ready: Matching gift ready bag or box
- Quality guarantee: Crystal Temptation is a proud registered branding partner of Swarovski. All decorating crystals and rhinestones are exclusively made and supplied by Swarovski. Authenticity tag included.
Winter can be a lovely time. Building snowmen, skiing, ice-skating, snuggles and more…. It’s also a festive time so there is plenty to feel jolly about. But as the days get shorter and the weather gets colder, there are also higher incidences of cold and flu. Whether it’s pure tea or experimenting with gorgeous tea blends, the health and wellness benefits are undeniable and cost effective. If you’re looking for the best teas to drink this winter season, here are a few healthy and delicious teas you should try.
In unprecedented times, we need to find our zen and appreciate the little things in life that still make us feel whole and good. Practice "Hygge".... it's not too difficult but when the Danes are constantly placing in the top five of the World Happiness Report, they may just know something we don't.
“It’s half past three, everything must stop for tea”, there isn’t anything more British than their love for tea and the customs that follow it. There really isn’t a problem or an emotional issue that can’t be resolved with a spot of tea. Their quaint tea drinking traditions are a core part of Britishness and has its roots in time honored customs steeped in history.
Tea and Brits are a just like peaches and cream – a good fit, made perfect. There are quite a few English tea traditions, but we want to share a few quirky and interesting ones.