Herbal Tea Sampler Gift Set, 5 Mini Bottles
This herbal tea sampler gift set comes with 5 hand blended loose leaf herbal teas and house shaped tea infuser with a teapot charm and your choice of beautiful beads. It's a ready made gift for any tea lover, including yourself and perfect for the holidays too!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 5 hand blended, caffeine-free, loose leaf herbal teas in 3.25" high by 3/4" cork top bottles (approximately 3-4 teaspoons each): peppermint floral, chocolate herbal chai, berry hibiscus, relaxing bedtime tea, and cinnamon apricot. Descriptions below.
- House shaped tea infuser* with teapot charm and pretty beads nestled in a cloud of pretty tissue paper- choose your bead color/style during check out. Please see last photo for choices. Please note that the infuser comes with a rectangular tray to put it on when done steeping.
- Packaged in a 5.5" x 4" x .75" gift box with clear front, tied with satin ribbon, and includes instructions for brewing.
* Please note that from time to time this set may come with a teapot shaped infuser.
PEPPERMINT FLORAL - refreshing mint is blended with sweet rose hips, passion flower, and rose, cornflower, and calendula petals for a bright and flowery tea.
CHOCOLATE CHAI - rooibos tea is rich in essential minerals and makes a decadent chocolate treat when blended with ginger, green cardamom pods, chocolate chips, and chocolate flavoring.
BERRY HIBISCUS - a beautiful mix of elderberries, rose hips, and hibiscus to be enjoyed hot or iced.
RELAXING BEDTIME Tea - a soothing, calming blend of chamomile, passionflower herb, lavender, and rose petal.
CINNAMON APRICOT TISANE - a lovely blend of dried apricot pieces, marigold petals, and cinnamon, it's a sweet fruity mix, perfect as an after dinner tea or iced in warm weather.
INFUSER BEAD CHOICES:
* Red faceted bead with mini faux pearl
* Black faceted bead with mini faux pearl
* Mirrored/clear faceted bead with black
* Blue bead with mini faux pearl
* Blue-Green with silver-tone
* Lavender with mini faux pearl
* Pink with mini faux pearl
* White faux pearl with black
Winter can be a lovely time. Building snowmen, skiing, ice-skating, snuggles and more…. It’s also a festive time so there is plenty to feel jolly about. But as the days get shorter and the weather gets colder, there are also higher incidences of cold and flu. Whether it’s pure tea or experimenting with gorgeous tea blends, the health and wellness benefits are undeniable and cost effective. If you’re looking for the best teas to drink this winter season, here are a few healthy and delicious teas you should try.
In unprecedented times, we need to find our zen and appreciate the little things in life that still make us feel whole and good. Practice "Hygge".... it's not too difficult but when the Danes are constantly placing in the top five of the World Happiness Report, they may just know something we don't.
“It’s half past three, everything must stop for tea”, there isn’t anything more British than their love for tea and the customs that follow it. There really isn’t a problem or an emotional issue that can’t be resolved with a spot of tea. Their quaint tea drinking traditions are a core part of Britishness and has its roots in time honored customs steeped in history.
Tea and Brits are a just like peaches and cream – a good fit, made perfect. There are quite a few English tea traditions, but we want to share a few quirky and interesting ones.